PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMER OF WHICH AMONG OTHERS GOVERNS THE INFORMATION, SESSIONS AND PRODUCTS AT THE VIOLET FLAME
THE VIOLET FLAME
- The Violet Flame (hereinafter referred to as “TVF”), is a holistic place of business that solely provides a place for Practitioners to provide an alternative/holistic service to Customers.
- TVF is not responsible for the contents of the articles in respect of the Private Sessions/Workshops/Classes/Free Talks etc. (hereinafter referred to as “The Sessions”). TVF does not carry any liability whatsoever in respect of the opinions given by the Practitioner and/or the contents of the said advertisement on our web-site and/or on Facebook and/or our Newsletter etc.
- TVF is only responsible for making the relevant appointment and/or registration for those who intend to attend any of The Sessions at TVF
- TVF is only responsible for collecting payment on behalf of the Practitioners who offer their services at our establishment.
- TVF only holds limited liability to the products sold at its premises of which only extend to the books, music CD’s , audio CD’s , DVD’s, Tarot Cards, Crystals, Sage/Incense etc. to the extent of its condition/quality i.e. in good condition. TVF will only replace books, music/audio CD’s, DVD’s, Tarot Cards and Crystals that are returned within SEVEN (7) days of purchase with a new item, depending on the availability of the same.
- TVF will not be liable for any items that are carried under consignment. In the event of doubt, Clients/Customers are urged to seek clarification in respect of the items purchased. Among other, items that are under consignment at TVF include and are not limited to :- – Crystal accessories/stones etc; – Books/CD (audio/music); – Diffusers; – Essential Oils; – Old Malaya Coconut Oil.
- In respect of The Sessions held at TVF, TVF is not liable for the anything said or done during these sessions.
- TVF is only and solely responsible to market The Sessions via TVF website/newsletter/facebook for the Practitioners, fix the relevant appointments and collect payment.
- The contents of The Sessions that is either placed on our website, newsletter and Facebook are done on behalf of the Practitioners who conduct their sessions at TVF
- TVF would not be held liable in anyway whatsoever in respect of the contents of The Sessions that are published and in respect of what transpires during The Sessions.
- It is to be noted that The Session are not to be considered as medical advice and is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. If you have a health problem or suspect that you may have a health problem, you should consult your health care provider.
- None of the Practitioners, of which includes and are not limited to facilitators, healers, teacher or any parties offering services (hereinafter referred to as “Practitioners”) listed or found on TVF’s website and/or other publication of TVF are agents, employees or affiliates of TVF. All Practitioners are independent contractors.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, write-ups or other information or content of any Practitioners or service rendered by them or available on our website or any publication of TVF (hereinafter referred to as the “Information”) is solely for information purposes only. We are not responsible and we expressly disclaim any liability associated with any of the Information.
- TVF does not endorse any of the Information in any way, nor do we vouch for its accuracy or usefulness. Furthermore, we expressly disclaim any liability associated with all Information.
- A Client/Customer who cancels their appointment on the day of the appointment will be subject to a 50% penalty of The Session price subject to a waiver in cases of emergencies and/or left at the Practitioners discretion (Applicable especially to repeated cancellations).
- Certain Sessions require a Customer/ Client to pay a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the session fee. This session would involve work and preparation done by the Practitioner before meeting with the said Client/Customer. In the event of a cancellation, the 50% deposit is non-refundable.
- Once an appointment is made, it is for the Customer/ Client to call TVF to re-confirm their appointment. TVF will call the Customer/ Client only as a value added service and not as an obligation.
- In respect of Articles published on our website other than that of The Sessions provided, these articles are solely for one’s general information and/or reading pleasure only and is not a substitute for professional care and/or to be regarded as a personal advice or guidance.
- TVF will not assume any liability in respect of and not limted to any DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL or CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, or LOST PROFITS that result from the sending of The Weekly Newsletter to the Client’s/Customers e-mails and or the use The Website and/or any other websites which are linked to this site.
- Since the Information published would be continually updated, Information may not be so accurate, current or complete as it would be subject to change without notice.
- TVF takes appointments on the basis that those who call in for The Sessions have read and fully understood this Legal Disclaimer.
- It is understood that those who wish to engage or participate in any of The Sessions at TVF does so at one’s own sole & absolute risk and responsibility.
- Just by attending these sessions at TVF does not create any form of contractual/tortious relationship/duty with TVF. Any contractual/tortious relationship/duty is solely with the prospective Client and the Practitioner and is at the prospective Client’s own risk and does not create any legal liability under contract and/or tort on the part of TVF
- Reference to any products, services, hypertext link to the third parties or other information by trade name, trademark, suppliers or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by TVF. Nor is an endorsement of us implied by such links.
IN NO EVENT WILL TVF BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, CANCELLATION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE SESSIONS OF ANY OF THE PRACTITIONER OR THE ENGAGEMENT BY ANY PARTY OF ANY OF THE SESSIONS OF ANY OF THE PRACTITIONER OR BY THE PARTICIPATION OF ANY PARTY OF ANY OF THE SESSIONS OFFERED BY ANY OF THE PRACTITIONER.