This Privacy Notice sets out how The Violet Flame Sdn. Bhd. manages your data by collecting, processing, and storing your personal information of individuals that is consistent with the Personal Data Protection Act of Malaysia and Singapore, as well as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in the European Union. Kindly read this Privacy Notice to understand how we use information about you and how we protect your privacy.
What is personal information?
Personal information can include anything that recognizes and identifies with a living individual. This can incorporate data that when assembled with other data, would then be able to identify a person. For instance, this could be your name or mobile phone number.
What does it mean for you to give consent?
By giving your personal information to us and/or accessing to our site, you are consenting to this Privacy Notice and the gathering, utilization, exchange, and handling of your own data as depicted in this Privacy Notice. In the event that you do not agree to this notice or any alterations, kindly do not access to any of our services or website.
What personal information do we collect?
Defining Personal Information
In this privacy notice, individual data alludes to any information, regardless of whether genuine or not, around a person who can be identified from that information and other data to which we have or are likely going to access.
Personal data you may consent to us to incorporate, but not limited to (contingent upon the idea of your connection with us):
- Date of Birth
- Telephone number(s)
- Any other information relating to any individual which you have given us in any form you may have submitted to us, or through various kinds of communication with you
- Information on any money related exchanges, both free and paid, that is done through the centre or site
Legal basis for processing personal data under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Residents of the European Union (“EU”), United Kingdom, Liechtenstein, Norway, Iceland or Switzerland, may possess additional rights pertaining to your personal data. These rights may be covered under EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”),
When and how we collect your personal information
The Violet Flame may collect personal data directly from you when you:-
- Fill up application or registration forms or other similar forms
- Interact and communicate with The Violet Flame at any events or activities
- Communicate with us (for example when you contact us via our site, telephone calls, Facebook, or Whatsapp)
- Register interest and/or request for information of (through our online portals or other available channels)
- Visit or browse our websites
- Request us to contact you
What if you do not consent to providing us your personal information?
If you do not consent to providing your personal information to us, we may not be able to:
- provide the best product or service you want
- personalize and cater to your needs and wants
- verify your identity
- recommend other products or services that might better meet your needs.
Data Subject Rights
You possess certain rights pertaining to your personal information. However, in certain conditions, we may be unable to fulfil your requests, or we may request that you provide us with extra information in relations to your request, especially in situations where we need to verify your identity. In such situations, however, we will still inform you of our decision.
It is within your right to complain to a Data Protection Authority regarding the collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact the data protection authority of your country or EU Member State.
Protecting your Personal Information
Updating of Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice will be subjected to change whenever necessary. Please visit our website from time to time to keep up with any changes and modifications in this notice.
For further information on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), please visit https://gdpr-info.eu/